View Single Post
jevons
03-08-2007, 11:47 AM

Ok, ok, i was a little harsh. But I am sick and tired of everyone saying ''weed is alright, it's cool cuz it don't kill no one.'' That is bullshit. Sure, weed never directly killed anyone, but i don't know anybody, ever, in my years as a professional everythingologist have ever seen someone just smoke pot. That whole gateway shit, hate to say it, makes a bit of sense to me.
I am sorry for getting vindictive, it just read as pretensious to me. It is a personal subject and, hate to say it, i am sorry.
There are too many reasons for me to get into, but #1 above all, ichiban of ichiban is, i have never seen anyone become something greater than they were as a result of weed. I have never felt cleverer, more capable, or even fully conscious while stoned. I watched a lot of greatness in my life collapse to drugs (for awhile, eight years, myself), and, for everyone i know, it started with harmless weeds. I will not retract a word beyond the insults, memories insist.
And mommy and daddy did worse than you can imagine, so drop that little nugget off in the toilet, there, Inner_Eulogy.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:47 AM   #36
Banned.

Bincount™: 779
Re: marijuana is to the pot as butt rape is to prison sex

Ok, ok, i was a little harsh. But I am sick and tired of everyone saying ''weed is alright, it's cool cuz it don't kill no one.'' That is bullshit. Sure, weed never directly killed anyone, but i don't know anybody, ever, in my years as a professional everythingologist have ever seen someone just smoke pot. That whole gateway shit, hate to say it, makes a bit of sense to me.
I am sorry for getting vindictive, it just read as pretensious to me. It is a personal subject and, hate to say it, i am sorry.
There are too many reasons for me to get into, but #1 above all, ichiban of ichiban is, i have never seen anyone become something greater than they were as a result of weed. I have never felt cleverer, more capable, or even fully conscious while stoned. I watched a lot of greatness in my life collapse to drugs (for awhile, eight years, myself), and, for everyone i know, it started with harmless weeds. I will not retract a word beyond the insults, memories insist.
And mommy and daddy did worse than you can imagine, so drop that little nugget off in the toilet, there, Inner_Eulogy.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote