View Single Post
Cheesegreater
03-07-2007, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevons View Post
Ok, my turn. I have done more fucking drugs than it takes to kill pachedyrms. Think of something, anything. Fuck's sake i smoked a cigarette dipped in formaldehyde in grade nine. I have made mistakes.
Yes, your boyfriend has a mature approach to weed; so do i. I happen to think it is a pointless drug. I happen to think you are a douche. These are not products of ''brainwashing'', as you say, i came to this conclusion by observing the differences between my mind functions prior to and after quitting. It was like a fucking cloud was lifted off of my brain: Samurai Jack stopped being my favourite show, i realised burgers were mostly worms, shit, vomit and piss, and most of all, my voice crawled out of the Kurt Cobain dungeon (all credit to Nirvana).
I've been to college, film school, and i've smoked with people who i never would have dreamt of smoking with.
For a pothead, you sure got a lot of penned-up frustration. Are you jerking-off enough?
I know weed doesn't kill people, you are not enlightening me with ''revelations'' from the fucking sixties'. What would weed do for an economy if legalised? Fucking nothing, because everybody and their grandmother would just grow it instead of buying the government shit. Weed has no future in medicine, because it is cheaper than morpheine, and all the other shit they forcefeed cancer patients. You want to smoke it, fine. But one day, when all the potato chips are gone, you'll look around and think: fuck it, i'm too old to have kids... where did the chips go? And who are you? The television will not respond.
Please, tell me more about my misconceptions. Tell me how weed once saved your life, changed your perspective of this reality. Tell me how you couldn't read your own handwriting the next morning. Weed will never be anything more than a pussy little giggle drug.
Thus, is fucking stupid.
Fuck yourself, smart-E pants.

Fuck the hard drugs,
fuck the soft drugs,
fuck the drugs you never get told are drugs,
Take some psychedellics, if you must.
Liquor is poison.

I call it, drugs.
Do you honestly think you would ever not hate me? I personally think you would be incapable because you've already pinned me as someone who devoutly watches Samurai Jack for Christ's sake (which I've always hated.) It seems you want to deny the government has done anything wrong on the war on drugs thus far.

Also, it's pretty egostical for you to attack me when you obviously didn't read the next few posts. You rad mine, became consumed in rage and were determined to tell this "low-life" how much of a fuck-up I really am. And you didn't stop there. You really had to drive it home. Did I ever say "fuck you!" or "you need to jack-off more" or any of ther other hateful fucking bullshit you threw my direction?

Of course you would deny that you mistreated me in any kind of way and that I initiated it and got what I deserved.

I've known people who have never touched so much as a cup of coffee. You would have everyone here believe that I can't stand people like that, and that I am being some sort of pompous ass. Also, I know plenty of people who've stopped smoking after years of doing so... I've quit for a year before, and I know "the cloud being lifted from your brain effect." And when it happens you really want your other smoking friends to share your feelings. Why do you wish to think potheads don't already know this? If somone makes their life center around one thing it will have it's draw-backs. Also, you say hallucinagens or okay and weed is stupid. People have had psychotic breaks and killed themselves on hallucinagens. That is fact... and I'm not even going to compare that to pot.

Did you not read my whole speil about what I thought of ALL the other drugs out there? I want anyone to do what they want to. You seem to want to preach your story of "I've been there, smoked weed with all the cool kats, and had a good ole time, but in hindsight it was messing up my life, and I needed a change." That is truly a great testimony. AND I"M NOT BEING SARCASTIC, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT. I really and deeply appreciate that point of view and there are plenty of stupid kids out there not doing jackshit in their lives but getting fucked up and throwing there lives away that need to hear a message like that. And I hope to god you've read this far because I'm truly pointing out some real shit that YOU made an excellent point on.

I don't want us to be at eachothers throats. I have no doubt that you've progressed and done exceedingly well in your studies in college, and I sincerely apologize if you thought I was just trying to toot my arrogant horn and just flame the Hell out of you. I'm not the best college student. I do all right. I've slipped up a couple times, but overall I've been doing all right, and at the stage I'm at now I can only hope things work out for me as they have for you.

For what it's worth, I feel that there are plenty of people who choose to smoke or do whatever drug they desire, and you or I both don't have any place to tell others that we think what they are doing is wrong. We can offer insight, but beyond that people no what they are getting in to.

I know that I had to come off as an ass in my last post and I admit you fueled the fire that made me want to write the post, just as my post fueled to the fire to write yours. You have every right to retalliate for me being a dick. But if it's any consulation I was directing most of my anger towards commercials that teach people to despise others who smoke. Also, those "Truth" commercials irritate me in the same way, and I have never so much as taken one drag off a tobacco cigarette.

Telling me that you want to know how pot changed my life really was a low blow. You knew that if I were to try to respond to that, that you could make me out to be a comlete moron. You've set so many traps for futher ridicule, and I really wish I would have never posted. I feel like I've fallen in the trap of pissing you off to the point that all you can think is "Please provoke me! Please just open your stupid mouth one more time so that I an have the pleasure of cutting you down even futher!" What can result of this but more animosity? Thinking one is more pretentious than the other? It's not worth it.

I'm willing to withdraw everything I've said. I don't feel the need to just upset people. And I feel I've expressed views that people generally don't agree with (at least here), or they just think I'm saying the same shit they've heard for years from others and I'm just offering empty advice. I really don't care at this point,

I apologize Jevon. Fuck man, I never wanted to be your nemesis.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:02 AM   #30
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26
Re: marijuana is to the pot as butt rape is to prison sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevons View Post
Ok, my turn. I have done more fucking drugs than it takes to kill pachedyrms. Think of something, anything. Fuck's sake i smoked a cigarette dipped in formaldehyde in grade nine. I have made mistakes.
Yes, your boyfriend has a mature approach to weed; so do i. I happen to think it is a pointless drug. I happen to think you are a douche. These are not products of ''brainwashing'', as you say, i came to this conclusion by observing the differences between my mind functions prior to and after quitting. It was like a fucking cloud was lifted off of my brain: Samurai Jack stopped being my favourite show, i realised burgers were mostly worms, shit, vomit and piss, and most of all, my voice crawled out of the Kurt Cobain dungeon (all credit to Nirvana).
I've been to college, film school, and i've smoked with people who i never would have dreamt of smoking with.
For a pothead, you sure got a lot of penned-up frustration. Are you jerking-off enough?
I know weed doesn't kill people, you are not enlightening me with ''revelations'' from the fucking sixties'. What would weed do for an economy if legalised? Fucking nothing, because everybody and their grandmother would just grow it instead of buying the government shit. Weed has no future in medicine, because it is cheaper than morpheine, and all the other shit they forcefeed cancer patients. You want to smoke it, fine. But one day, when all the potato chips are gone, you'll look around and think: fuck it, i'm too old to have kids... where did the chips go? And who are you? The television will not respond.
Please, tell me more about my misconceptions. Tell me how weed once saved your life, changed your perspective of this reality. Tell me how you couldn't read your own handwriting the next morning. Weed will never be anything more than a pussy little giggle drug.
Thus, is fucking stupid.
Fuck yourself, smart-E pants.

Fuck the hard drugs,
fuck the soft drugs,
fuck the drugs you never get told are drugs,
Take some psychedellics, if you must.
Liquor is poison.

I call it, drugs.
Do you honestly think you would ever not hate me? I personally think you would be incapable because you've already pinned me as someone who devoutly watches Samurai Jack for Christ's sake (which I've always hated.) It seems you want to deny the government has done anything wrong on the war on drugs thus far.

Also, it's pretty egostical for you to attack me when you obviously didn't read the next few posts. You rad mine, became consumed in rage and were determined to tell this "low-life" how much of a fuck-up I really am. And you didn't stop there. You really had to drive it home. Did I ever say "fuck you!" or "you need to jack-off more" or any of ther other hateful fucking bullshit you threw my direction?

Of course you would deny that you mistreated me in any kind of way and that I initiated it and got what I deserved.

I've known people who have never touched so much as a cup of coffee. You would have everyone here believe that I can't stand people like that, and that I am being some sort of pompous ass. Also, I know plenty of people who've stopped smoking after years of doing so... I've quit for a year before, and I know "the cloud being lifted from your brain effect." And when it happens you really want your other smoking friends to share your feelings. Why do you wish to think potheads don't already know this? If somone makes their life center around one thing it will have it's draw-backs. Also, you say hallucinagens or okay and weed is stupid. People have had psychotic breaks and killed themselves on hallucinagens. That is fact... and I'm not even going to compare that to pot.

Did you not read my whole speil about what I thought of ALL the other drugs out there? I want anyone to do what they want to. You seem to want to preach your story of "I've been there, smoked weed with all the cool kats, and had a good ole time, but in hindsight it was messing up my life, and I needed a change." That is truly a great testimony. AND I"M NOT BEING SARCASTIC, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT. I really and deeply appreciate that point of view and there are plenty of stupid kids out there not doing jackshit in their lives but getting fucked up and throwing there lives away that need to hear a message like that. And I hope to god you've read this far because I'm truly pointing out some real shit that YOU made an excellent point on.

I don't want us to be at eachothers throats. I have no doubt that you've progressed and done exceedingly well in your studies in college, and I sincerely apologize if you thought I was just trying to toot my arrogant horn and just flame the Hell out of you. I'm not the best college student. I do all right. I've slipped up a couple times, but overall I've been doing all right, and at the stage I'm at now I can only hope things work out for me as they have for you.

For what it's worth, I feel that there are plenty of people who choose to smoke or do whatever drug they desire, and you or I both don't have any place to tell others that we think what they are doing is wrong. We can offer insight, but beyond that people no what they are getting in to.

I know that I had to come off as an ass in my last post and I admit you fueled the fire that made me want to write the post, just as my post fueled to the fire to write yours. You have every right to retalliate for me being a dick. But if it's any consulation I was directing most of my anger towards commercials that teach people to despise others who smoke. Also, those "Truth" commercials irritate me in the same way, and I have never so much as taken one drag off a tobacco cigarette.

Telling me that you want to know how pot changed my life really was a low blow. You knew that if I were to try to respond to that, that you could make me out to be a comlete moron. You've set so many traps for futher ridicule, and I really wish I would have never posted. I feel like I've fallen in the trap of pissing you off to the point that all you can think is "Please provoke me! Please just open your stupid mouth one more time so that I an have the pleasure of cutting you down even futher!" What can result of this but more animosity? Thinking one is more pretentious than the other? It's not worth it.

I'm willing to withdraw everything I've said. I don't feel the need to just upset people. And I feel I've expressed views that people generally don't agree with (at least here), or they just think I'm saying the same shit they've heard for years from others and I'm just offering empty advice. I really don't care at this point,

I apologize Jevon. Fuck man, I never wanted to be your nemesis.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote