View Single Post
jevons
03-06-2007, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post
Could do without your P.S.

I hate the culture we live in. Let's see... if you smoke pot: You'll run over a little girl at the drive-thru. A baby will drown cause you were away smoking. Your best friend will end up in a wreck. An alien will steal your girlfriend.

All of those have been commercials at some point in the last couple of years. I've debated on the weed issue endless hours. People who don't smoke/won't smoke think they a goddamned better than those who do. Because they've been brainwashed by this "above the influence" wave of propaganda. Futhermore, they think a very few people with dreadlocks and tatoos who live with their moms are the only ones who smoke weed. Anyone who's been to college knows this is a load of shit. They know that they've even had professors who smoke and have been teaching for many years.

I don't smoke cigarettes mind you. and I know that no one likes to discuss vices. ALL ANTI-DRUG COMMERCIALS ARE STRICTLY ABOUT POT AND CIGARETTES these days. Alcohol? No commercials anymore. Drink yourself to liver desease. Crack/Cocaine/amphetamines/Heroine/ecstacy ect... Nothing... The hardest drugs.. there are no commercials about them. I guess I'm the only one that finds this incredibly fucked up, but I am getting so tired of these commercials fucking viciously attacking people who smoke marijuana.

I think Maynard has a mature approach to marijuana. I think he disapproves of it in excess, which is a great policy with anything in life. But to say that he totally hates it or thinks people who smoke it are all stupid is quite a stretch. I mean Justin threw a bag of weed out in the crowd at the Amsterdam show. Would he HATE a fellow band member. No... The answer is no.

In an interview Maynard himself has said that hate isn't a very productive emotion at all. But anger however is one of the most productive. People's misconceptions on marijuana infuriates me, but I don't hate those people. I just want those people to be informed and not just herd together like sheep behind Mr, Mackey's motto "Drugs are bad M'kay." So they can just shake their head and not have to think... cause that would hurt their brains.
Ok, my turn. I have done more fucking drugs than it takes to kill pachedyrms. Think of something, anything. Fuck's sake i smoked a cigarette dipped in formaldehyde in grade nine. I have made mistakes.
Yes, your boyfriend has a mature approach to weed; so do i. I happen to think it is a pointless drug. I happen to think you are a douche. These are not products of ''brainwashing'', as you say, i came to this conclusion by observing the differences between my mind functions prior to and after quitting. It was like a fucking cloud was lifted off of my brain: Samurai Jack stopped being my favourite show, i realised burgers were mostly worms, shit, vomit and piss, and most of all, my voice crawled out of the Kurt Cobain dungeon (all credit to Nirvana).
I've been to college, film school, and i've smoked with people who i never would have dreamt of smoking with.
For a pothead, you sure got a lot of penned-up frustration. Are you jerking-off enough?
I know weed doesn't kill people, you are not enlightening me with ''revelations'' from the fucking sixties'. What would weed do for an economy if legalised? Fucking nothing, because everybody and their grandmother would just grow it instead of buying the government shit. Weed has no future in medicine, because it is cheaper than morpheine, and all the other shit they forcefeed cancer patients. You want to smoke it, fine. But one day, when all the potato chips are gone, you'll look around and think: fuck it, i'm too old to have kids... where did the chips go? And who are you? The television will not respond.
Please, tell me more about my misconceptions. Tell me how weed once saved your life, changed your perspective of this reality. Tell me how you couldn't read your own handwriting the next morning. Weed will never be anything more than a pussy little giggle drug.
Thus, is fucking stupid.
Fuck yourself, smart-E pants.

Fuck the hard drugs,
fuck the soft drugs,
fuck the drugs you never get told are drugs,
Take some psychedellics, if you must.
Liquor is poison.

I call it, drugs.

Last edited by jevons; 03-06-2007 at 08:36 AM..
Old 03-06-2007, 08:25 AM   #29
Banned.

Bincount™: 779
Re: marijuana is to the pot as butt rape is to prison sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post
Could do without your P.S.

I hate the culture we live in. Let's see... if you smoke pot: You'll run over a little girl at the drive-thru. A baby will drown cause you were away smoking. Your best friend will end up in a wreck. An alien will steal your girlfriend.

All of those have been commercials at some point in the last couple of years. I've debated on the weed issue endless hours. People who don't smoke/won't smoke think they a goddamned better than those who do. Because they've been brainwashed by this "above the influence" wave of propaganda. Futhermore, they think a very few people with dreadlocks and tatoos who live with their moms are the only ones who smoke weed. Anyone who's been to college knows this is a load of shit. They know that they've even had professors who smoke and have been teaching for many years.

I don't smoke cigarettes mind you. and I know that no one likes to discuss vices. ALL ANTI-DRUG COMMERCIALS ARE STRICTLY ABOUT POT AND CIGARETTES these days. Alcohol? No commercials anymore. Drink yourself to liver desease. Crack/Cocaine/amphetamines/Heroine/ecstacy ect... Nothing... The hardest drugs.. there are no commercials about them. I guess I'm the only one that finds this incredibly fucked up, but I am getting so tired of these commercials fucking viciously attacking people who smoke marijuana.

I think Maynard has a mature approach to marijuana. I think he disapproves of it in excess, which is a great policy with anything in life. But to say that he totally hates it or thinks people who smoke it are all stupid is quite a stretch. I mean Justin threw a bag of weed out in the crowd at the Amsterdam show. Would he HATE a fellow band member. No... The answer is no.

In an interview Maynard himself has said that hate isn't a very productive emotion at all. But anger however is one of the most productive. People's misconceptions on marijuana infuriates me, but I don't hate those people. I just want those people to be informed and not just herd together like sheep behind Mr, Mackey's motto "Drugs are bad M'kay." So they can just shake their head and not have to think... cause that would hurt their brains.
Ok, my turn. I have done more fucking drugs than it takes to kill pachedyrms. Think of something, anything. Fuck's sake i smoked a cigarette dipped in formaldehyde in grade nine. I have made mistakes.
Yes, your boyfriend has a mature approach to weed; so do i. I happen to think it is a pointless drug. I happen to think you are a douche. These are not products of ''brainwashing'', as you say, i came to this conclusion by observing the differences between my mind functions prior to and after quitting. It was like a fucking cloud was lifted off of my brain: Samurai Jack stopped being my favourite show, i realised burgers were mostly worms, shit, vomit and piss, and most of all, my voice crawled out of the Kurt Cobain dungeon (all credit to Nirvana).
I've been to college, film school, and i've smoked with people who i never would have dreamt of smoking with.
For a pothead, you sure got a lot of penned-up frustration. Are you jerking-off enough?
I know weed doesn't kill people, you are not enlightening me with ''revelations'' from the fucking sixties'. What would weed do for an economy if legalised? Fucking nothing, because everybody and their grandmother would just grow it instead of buying the government shit. Weed has no future in medicine, because it is cheaper than morpheine, and all the other shit they forcefeed cancer patients. You want to smoke it, fine. But one day, when all the potato chips are gone, you'll look around and think: fuck it, i'm too old to have kids... where did the chips go? And who are you? The television will not respond.
Please, tell me more about my misconceptions. Tell me how weed once saved your life, changed your perspective of this reality. Tell me how you couldn't read your own handwriting the next morning. Weed will never be anything more than a pussy little giggle drug.
Thus, is fucking stupid.
Fuck yourself, smart-E pants.

Fuck the hard drugs,
fuck the soft drugs,
fuck the drugs you never get told are drugs,
Take some psychedellics, if you must.
Liquor is poison.

I call it, drugs.

Last edited by jevons; 03-06-2007 at 08:36 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote