View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 09:34 AM   #85
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 46 and 2,what the numbers mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by PseudoSX
People focus too much on the 46 & 2. You'd have to be retarded to believe in Melchezedic's theory. The point isn't the theory itself, but what the theory represents and the"shadow" as Jung describes it. Yet again, these are the minor points, simply doorways for a deeper explanation. The true point is accepting all of who you are, not just the parts you like, and moving your thinking further, elevating yourself and the human race. These fruity philosophies from theses crazy prophets hold no value if you take them literally, and I seriously doubt (or hope) that Maynard does. How can you promote thinking by preaching beliefs that make no sense. There are no people with 42 and 2 chromosomes. The ancient peoples have been chromosomally tested, they had 23 pairs just like us. And chromosomal numbers do not say what level of intelligence we have or may obtain, many animals have more chromosomes than we do. Relying on an actual physical evolution means what we do now makes no difference, we cannot be thinkers without the evolution. I doubt Tool believes that.

Maybe though I'm giving Maynard too much credit, he did say Genesis was originally written in Aramaic (which it wasn't).
people are being born with more than 46 chromosomes now so why is this impossible. have you ever talked to an autistic person before but its scary how much they can remember. their mental capacity is insane. but without the last of the 48 chromosomes needed they are incapable of doing regular human activities.