View Single Post
plecocicho
09-08-2007, 01:48 PM

My third tool concert, sadly onlky on these tour,so i didnt experience previous interpretations from the band. The overall feeling was quite good, and i dont mind if they would play just one song whole concert, because they are really musical shamans, that drift your mind to the other side of conscienceness. It was obvios that danny enyoyed the show, because i saw him do some funny moves before the flood. That song was probably the final push, that leed me to go to this show. It would be nice, if they played something different or longer time, but you cannot always have what you
lwant.
lp
Old 09-08-2007, 01:48 PM   #10
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/09/04 - Zagreb, Croatia - Salata

My third tool concert, sadly onlky on these tour,so i didnt experience previous interpretations from the band. The overall feeling was quite good, and i dont mind if they would play just one song whole concert, because they are really musical shamans, that drift your mind to the other side of conscienceness. It was obvios that danny enyoyed the show, because i saw him do some funny moves before the flood. That song was probably the final push, that leed me to go to this show. It would be nice, if they played something different or longer time, but you cannot always have what you
lwant.
lp
OFFLINE |