View Single Post
dajana's Avatar dajana
09-06-2007, 05:18 AM

maybe i was just expecting too much but this show was missing something.setlist was short,maynard had some problems with his voice so i reckon that was the reason why.but there really wasn't a real connection with the audience.it was a good show,i'm not saying it wasn't,but only that.saw maynard after the show leaving the place surrounded with lots of body guards,with no intentions to respond to our greetings.well,i did see them preform some great shows,but i feel sorry for people that saw them for the first time waiting for years.

pozdrav ljudi,mozda je ovo bila samo priprema,na drugoj turneji dobivamo glazbene zelje :)
Old 09-06-2007, 05:18 AM   #5
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/09/04 - Zagreb, Croatia - Salata

maybe i was just expecting too much but this show was missing something.setlist was short,maynard had some problems with his voice so i reckon that was the reason why.but there really wasn't a real connection with the audience.it was a good show,i'm not saying it wasn't,but only that.saw maynard after the show leaving the place surrounded with lots of body guards,with no intentions to respond to our greetings.well,i did see them preform some great shows,but i feel sorry for people that saw them for the first time waiting for years.

pozdrav ljudi,mozda je ovo bila samo priprema,na drugoj turneji dobivamo glazbene zelje :)