View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #55
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/05 - Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena

sucks we dont get a review thread yet, dont want to post a detailed review here so ill just sum it up quickly.

amazing show. no different than any other show this tour from the sounds of it, but i havent seen tool since 02, so it wouldve been impossible to disappoint me really without seriously fucking up. my seats were great, section 120, closest lower bowl section to the stage on Justin's side (exactly where i needed to be). not only did i have a perfect view of the stage, a partial view of backstage, but maynard was facing my section for what seemed to be the first 4-5 songs. Justin is a bass god, what can i say, the shit that comes out of that man's bass is insane! I personally loved the setlist. That seems to be most peoples problem with this tour, but considering this was my 4th tool concert, i've already heard just about everything ive wanted to hear off all the previous albums. respectful crowd, i wouldve like to seen more energy from it from the fans, but that's what will happen without a GA floor i guess.

great night, sick show, extremely fun.....id like to give a more detailed opinion, but it just doesnt seem right outside of the review section
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote