View Single Post
EyE03's Avatar EyE03
04-08-2019, 01:42 AM

The # 23 has a specific correlation with many of the events that began to
Unfold as my fourth Teacher, my fourth of kin, began the process of freestyle
Magick. It's specific rules (if there is any rules) snap at any preconceived or conceived judgement IS REAL, to you. So in effect you could find a way that works for you; 23
Just seemed to correlate to that exactly, Manifestation.
The thing with 23 is that it's tricky. 23 takes confusion to operate and randomness to
Collaborate. And is unexpected in outcome.

That is why manifest is such a strange thing. In life get what you expect get what you want; don't get anything, don't want anything, give away something, share(and get what you don't want)
Do what you want! Find the number in everything and nowhere. Just don't be obsessed. Worst thing is you could have it tattooed to a place where people can see it all the time and ask "Sir? What's that 23 stand for?"

Last edited by EyE03; 04-08-2019 at 01:44 AM..
Old 04-08-2019, 01:42 AM   #56
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 23, synchronicity, Maynard, religion, and Judith.

The # 23 has a specific correlation with many of the events that began to
Unfold as my fourth Teacher, my fourth of kin, began the process of freestyle
Magick. It's specific rules (if there is any rules) snap at any preconceived or conceived judgement IS REAL, to you. So in effect you could find a way that works for you; 23
Just seemed to correlate to that exactly, Manifestation.
The thing with 23 is that it's tricky. 23 takes confusion to operate and randomness to
Collaborate. And is unexpected in outcome.

That is why manifest is such a strange thing. In life get what you expect get what you want; don't get anything, don't want anything, give away something, share(and get what you don't want)
Do what you want! Find the number in everything and nowhere. Just don't be obsessed. Worst thing is you could have it tattooed to a place where people can see it all the time and ask "Sir? What's that 23 stand for?"

Last edited by EyE03; 04-08-2019 at 01:44 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote