View Single Post
OCDT's Avatar OCDT
07-16-2010, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVSONE View Post
After the solos Maynard give a big thumbs up to Gino and a thumbs down to Danny, a few minutes later toward the end of the song he fetches two pieces of paper from the side of the stage and holds them up in front each drummer but I couldn't make out what they were. Anyone know??
I'm guessing they were score cards. Maynard has been doing that for a few years, after the drum battle he will give Danny a score out of 10 and the guest drummer a score out of 10 on a piece of paper. When I saw them Danny got a 3 and the guest drummer got a 9 lol.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.15.2010 - San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVSONE View Post
After the solos Maynard give a big thumbs up to Gino and a thumbs down to Danny, a few minutes later toward the end of the song he fetches two pieces of paper from the side of the stage and holds them up in front each drummer but I couldn't make out what they were. Anyone know??
I'm guessing they were score cards. Maynard has been doing that for a few years, after the drum battle he will give Danny a score out of 10 and the guest drummer a score out of 10 on a piece of paper. When I saw them Danny got a 3 and the guest drummer got a 9 lol.