View Single Post
3rdEyeTired's Avatar 3rdEyeTired
08-08-2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico0076 View Post
I heard the tease for Wings/10,000 Days. I also heard Adam tease Prison Sex a couple of times.

Great show!
Tease Prison Sex...haha....

4th show and like everyone knows, no matter how "disappointed" they are about MJK or how "bad" the sound is, TooL is the greatest. period.

I heard the drum pound and fade out and turned to my girlfriend "holy shit are we going to get 10,000 Days!?!?!" but it turned out to be Flood, not that is by any means a shitty replacement. I was totally amped "heeerrre comes the waaaateerrrrr" holy shit!

Stinkfist (extended) - come on, if youve seen it, even on you tube, you know that is with out a doubt one of the best performances - EVER!

LateraLus - my personal favorite song and i didnt think tweakbird did a terrible job

Lost Keys - i know theres gotta be more people that feel like i do about watching this live, but i totally just leave my body have this high thats pretty euphoric

I loved this show and the previous three shows. They are all masters of their instruments and i feel absolutly privileged to be alive in this time to witness such a beautiful masterpiece.

TooL, i hope to see you again brothers...Welcome home...
Old 08-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico0076 View Post
I heard the tease for Wings/10,000 Days. I also heard Adam tease Prison Sex a couple of times.

Great show!
Tease Prison Sex...haha....

4th show and like everyone knows, no matter how "disappointed" they are about MJK or how "bad" the sound is, TooL is the greatest. period.

I heard the drum pound and fade out and turned to my girlfriend "holy shit are we going to get 10,000 Days!?!?!" but it turned out to be Flood, not that is by any means a shitty replacement. I was totally amped "heeerrre comes the waaaateerrrrr" holy shit!

Stinkfist (extended) - come on, if youve seen it, even on you tube, you know that is with out a doubt one of the best performances - EVER!

LateraLus - my personal favorite song and i didnt think tweakbird did a terrible job

Lost Keys - i know theres gotta be more people that feel like i do about watching this live, but i totally just leave my body have this high thats pretty euphoric

I loved this show and the previous three shows. They are all masters of their instruments and i feel absolutly privileged to be alive in this time to witness such a beautiful masterpiece.

TooL, i hope to see you again brothers...Welcome home...