View Single Post
capthowdy1027
08-08-2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankBlack007 View Post
There was a friend of a friend who scored a last-second seat and was kicked out two songs in for, in his account, being next to someone who was taking pictures (someone he didn't know). Anyone else hear of anything like that happening?
My friend was using his cell phone to record a video and one of the security guards pulled him out of the pit. I thought he was gone for sure, but he came back about 5 minutes later and said the security guard told him if he deleted the footage from his phone he'd let him back in. So he sat there and watched him delete everything and let him come back. He told my friend that usually Riverbend doesn't care but the band very much said they didn't want any pictures or video to be taken. Of course it pissed my friend off and he bitched about it the rest of the night, but I think he should have just considered himself lucky that he got to stay for the rest of the show. It's not like he didn't see all the signs that said no cameras.

Last edited by capthowdy1027; 08-08-2009 at 10:48 AM..
Old 08-08-2009, 10:41 AM   #24
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankBlack007 View Post
There was a friend of a friend who scored a last-second seat and was kicked out two songs in for, in his account, being next to someone who was taking pictures (someone he didn't know). Anyone else hear of anything like that happening?
My friend was using his cell phone to record a video and one of the security guards pulled him out of the pit. I thought he was gone for sure, but he came back about 5 minutes later and said the security guard told him if he deleted the footage from his phone he'd let him back in. So he sat there and watched him delete everything and let him come back. He told my friend that usually Riverbend doesn't care but the band very much said they didn't want any pictures or video to be taken. Of course it pissed my friend off and he bitched about it the rest of the night, but I think he should have just considered himself lucky that he got to stay for the rest of the show. It's not like he didn't see all the signs that said no cameras.

Last edited by capthowdy1027; 08-08-2009 at 10:48 AM..
OFFLINE |