View Single Post
capthowdy1027
08-08-2009, 08:47 AM

Awesome show. I was in the pit, the closest I've ever been to the band and probably the closest I'll ever get. The venue was so small though I don't think anybody would have had a bad seat. The sound was great, everybody in the band nailed it. This was my 4th time seeing them in 12 years and I dare say this way for sure my favorite.

Everybody was cool, didn't have to fight and push people around in the pit. We were able to just stand there and enjoy the show. My wife was actually a little bit worried going into it, but aside from not being able to see the whole show just cause she's so short, everything was fine.

Hung out at Riverdowns for a couple hours before the show with fellow TDNer FrankBlack007 and his wife. Very nice people and was glad we got to meet. Ran into them again in the merch line, then again when they were headed to there seats. Very cool people, hope to hang out again one day.

But yeah, great show, solid 10 out of 10.

Favorite songs: Ænema, Lateralus and Vicarious. I'm sure I'll get hated on for this but Flood was actually probably my least favorite song. I love the hell out of that song but for some reason I just don't think it fit with this set list, especially coming right off of Rosetta Stoned. That's just my opinion, so whatever.

Had a great night, had a lot of beers and alot of fun.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:47 AM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

Awesome show. I was in the pit, the closest I've ever been to the band and probably the closest I'll ever get. The venue was so small though I don't think anybody would have had a bad seat. The sound was great, everybody in the band nailed it. This was my 4th time seeing them in 12 years and I dare say this way for sure my favorite.

Everybody was cool, didn't have to fight and push people around in the pit. We were able to just stand there and enjoy the show. My wife was actually a little bit worried going into it, but aside from not being able to see the whole show just cause she's so short, everything was fine.

Hung out at Riverdowns for a couple hours before the show with fellow TDNer FrankBlack007 and his wife. Very nice people and was glad we got to meet. Ran into them again in the merch line, then again when they were headed to there seats. Very cool people, hope to hang out again one day.

But yeah, great show, solid 10 out of 10.

Favorite songs: Ænema, Lateralus and Vicarious. I'm sure I'll get hated on for this but Flood was actually probably my least favorite song. I love the hell out of that song but for some reason I just don't think it fit with this set list, especially coming right off of Rosetta Stoned. That's just my opinion, so whatever.

Had a great night, had a lot of beers and alot of fun.
OFFLINE |