Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
- "10,000 Days / Wings for Marie" drum / bass tease
Flood
Aenima
- "Prison Sex" guitar tease
Lateralus
Vicarious

My sixth Tool show, and they will always bring it. MJK is exactly like everyone says he is in all the previous posts you've read here, but I didn't get the impression that he hated the crowd or anything... just that maybe his voice isn't what it once was. He was into the music, but wasn't singing high notes.

Whatever, folks... it's Tool. There's a reason you scrambled at 10am on a Saturday to get this ticket, or paid WAAAY over face value for it: it's Tool. They're one of the best live bands of our generation, and certainly one of the absolute best out on the road recently (with the possible exception of NIN, or the few and far between Rage reunion shows), with the best light show, and if they come around again, you'll get up early on your day off to pay exorbitant ticket prices to see them again.

Or maybe you wouldn't- and that would be your loss.

MJK, Adam, Danny, Justin (Junior, Rynne, Soundguys, Riggers, et al, etc.): thanks for a kick ass Friday night- you all worked it out and it was a good time.

See you, auntie.

Last edited by **Xyp**; 08-08-2009 at 11:38 AM..
Old 08-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

Jambi
(-) ions
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
- "10,000 Days / Wings for Marie" drum / bass tease
Flood
Aenima
- "Prison Sex" guitar tease
Lateralus
Vicarious

My sixth Tool show, and they will always bring it. MJK is exactly like everyone says he is in all the previous posts you've read here, but I didn't get the impression that he hated the crowd or anything... just that maybe his voice isn't what it once was. He was into the music, but wasn't singing high notes.

Whatever, folks... it's Tool. There's a reason you scrambled at 10am on a Saturday to get this ticket, or paid WAAAY over face value for it: it's Tool. They're one of the best live bands of our generation, and certainly one of the absolute best out on the road recently (with the possible exception of NIN, or the few and far between Rage reunion shows), with the best light show, and if they come around again, you'll get up early on your day off to pay exorbitant ticket prices to see them again.

Or maybe you wouldn't- and that would be your loss.

MJK, Adam, Danny, Justin (Junior, Rynne, Soundguys, Riggers, et al, etc.): thanks for a kick ass Friday night- you all worked it out and it was a good time.

See you, auntie.

Last edited by **Xyp**; 08-08-2009 at 11:38 AM..
OFFLINE |