View Single Post
usedabused's Avatar usedabused
08-07-2009, 08:39 PM

Same setlist as before I think.

Overall the show was great. Except for the chick in front of me who found it necessary to mime every fucking song. If you were that chick, I hate you. Lateralus kinda pissed me off. I still love the song live, but Tweakbird ruined it for me tonite. Flood was amazing and Aenema... Ohhhhh!!! It was the hi-light fir me.
Maynardisms?

"Oops... Hi."
"Welcome Home"
"Time to put your clothes back on."
"I heard this show sold out in .5 seconds. I was born in Ohio so I know that there is nothing to do here. What else are you gonna do?"
"Im stalling. "

And the whe thing with Ashton after Lateralus? "Congratulations, you win a $100 gift certificate to Tower Records." Then something else I didn't catch.. Then somethin about "All you can eat at Spencers Gifts"? He then said "as for you guys... " and I forgot the rest.

He even thanked us for coming.

Kanaduh!!!! Great meeting you!! Good luck with finding a room. Sorry I wasn't much help. We left when Vicarious started cause I had something in my contact. Did Tweakbird always do that weird chicken skit with the styrafoam peanuts??
Old 08-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 143
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

Same setlist as before I think.

Overall the show was great. Except for the chick in front of me who found it necessary to mime every fucking song. If you were that chick, I hate you. Lateralus kinda pissed me off. I still love the song live, but Tweakbird ruined it for me tonite. Flood was amazing and Aenema... Ohhhhh!!! It was the hi-light fir me.
Maynardisms?

"Oops... Hi."
"Welcome Home"
"Time to put your clothes back on."
"I heard this show sold out in .5 seconds. I was born in Ohio so I know that there is nothing to do here. What else are you gonna do?"
"Im stalling. "

And the whe thing with Ashton after Lateralus? "Congratulations, you win a $100 gift certificate to Tower Records." Then something else I didn't catch.. Then somethin about "All you can eat at Spencers Gifts"? He then said "as for you guys... " and I forgot the rest.

He even thanked us for coming.

Kanaduh!!!! Great meeting you!! Good luck with finding a room. Sorry I wasn't much help. We left when Vicarious started cause I had something in my contact. Did Tweakbird always do that weird chicken skit with the styrafoam peanuts??