View Single Post
kamyar's Avatar kamyar
08-03-2009, 02:40 PM

15th or 16th show.. i've lost count over the years. First time i was there as a married man though. Had to give the wife ear plugs since she has delicate ears.

So about the show.. The songs were performed well. Adam actually had a few mishaps. He seemed a little anxious at times. The music was top notch but I agree with the others that said maynard's vocals may have been too low at times. It could have been the section in the arena however. I was in 106. Maybe the venue was better suited for those who listen from the center.

Overall I enjoyed myself but I didn't really feel the emotional attachment to the show as I've had in the past. For the first time ever, I left half way through the the last song so we wouldn't get stuck in traffic. Usually, beating traffic isn't what I'm worried about when I'm at a tool show. It could also be that I'm getting older and I guess priorities change in life.

I think I may catch another show if they come around again on a next leg.. but that'll be it for me until hopefully a new album is released some time in the future.

kamyar.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:40 PM   #42
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 8
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

15th or 16th show.. i've lost count over the years. First time i was there as a married man though. Had to give the wife ear plugs since she has delicate ears.

So about the show.. The songs were performed well. Adam actually had a few mishaps. He seemed a little anxious at times. The music was top notch but I agree with the others that said maynard's vocals may have been too low at times. It could have been the section in the arena however. I was in 106. Maybe the venue was better suited for those who listen from the center.

Overall I enjoyed myself but I didn't really feel the emotional attachment to the show as I've had in the past. For the first time ever, I left half way through the the last song so we wouldn't get stuck in traffic. Usually, beating traffic isn't what I'm worried about when I'm at a tool show. It could also be that I'm getting older and I guess priorities change in life.

I think I may catch another show if they come around again on a next leg.. but that'll be it for me until hopefully a new album is released some time in the future.

kamyar.
OFFLINE |