View Single Post
slamminsalmon's Avatar slamminsalmon
08-03-2009, 02:06 PM

excellent show, my 6th and for any of you who complained. go fuck yourself! you should be ashamed. because an artist isnt doing wut he used to do, he isnt an artist? i talked to a guy who said the sound quality sucked, and i said "compared to wut". he had nothing to back himself up. half of the people were complaining about the set list while waiting for the show. it just goes to show our overall negative behavior, even when having a good time.

i dunno if its the venue, or the area, but it draws some really high strung people. got denied like 9 out of 10 times, trying to give away free doses. then someone passed me a joint and the security took it! :(

the set list is set for a reason, an over all message. if you dont get it by now you never will.

"hippies" love tool.

the light show was beyond amazing, almost purposely over the top. but during aenima, the line, "festering neon distraction" really stuck to me.

danny's synth jams, were awesome. really outer worlds type shit. the rotating strobes were something ive never seen before. the two went along together superbly. but the more i think about it, i wanna see a more low key visual show, and gear up on some longer jams.

but as usual, each song i had heard, but each sounded different, changes in speed, or a few more delicious guitar riff's. watching justin made me smile, he was having the most fun, he was really working the crowd up front.

over all, another lovely mind fuck of a tool show! if you dont want to see the same setlist, go see a different band.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #41
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

excellent show, my 6th and for any of you who complained. go fuck yourself! you should be ashamed. because an artist isnt doing wut he used to do, he isnt an artist? i talked to a guy who said the sound quality sucked, and i said "compared to wut". he had nothing to back himself up. half of the people were complaining about the set list while waiting for the show. it just goes to show our overall negative behavior, even when having a good time.

i dunno if its the venue, or the area, but it draws some really high strung people. got denied like 9 out of 10 times, trying to give away free doses. then someone passed me a joint and the security took it! :(

the set list is set for a reason, an over all message. if you dont get it by now you never will.

"hippies" love tool.

the light show was beyond amazing, almost purposely over the top. but during aenima, the line, "festering neon distraction" really stuck to me.

danny's synth jams, were awesome. really outer worlds type shit. the rotating strobes were something ive never seen before. the two went along together superbly. but the more i think about it, i wanna see a more low key visual show, and gear up on some longer jams.

but as usual, each song i had heard, but each sounded different, changes in speed, or a few more delicious guitar riff's. watching justin made me smile, he was having the most fun, he was really working the crowd up front.

over all, another lovely mind fuck of a tool show! if you dont want to see the same setlist, go see a different band.
OFFLINE |