View Single Post
Old 11-30-2003, 02:48 AM   #21
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 24
Re: 666.....hidden messages??

Salival has been in my cd player the last 6 (well what do you know...) days and LAMC caught my attention today. I started thinking maybe there is something more than just the obvious:
Quote:
Yes, they most likely created the song to mock the technology and idiocy of automated computer systems/people nowadays.
Fuck... I pressed escape and everything I just wrote disapeared. Yeah go on phlame me. Fuck that sucks... anyways... basically what I was saying was that I counted the bashing sounds and found out that it starts with 1 bash, then goes on to 2 bashes, 3 bashes, 4 bashes, 5 bashes, etc. until it reaches 30 bashes. I was hoping that if you added the numbers you would get the number 666, but it was 465.

Keep posting though if anyone finds out anything. It would be really cool if we ended up finding a new joke akin to the one in the booklet of the european version of ænima.
I remember how everyone was talking about over-analyzing and how stupid it was to try to find out anything and that Maynard was just saying what he said to fuck with us etc. Well, what we found definately was real, and funny as hell.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote