View Single Post
Spectrix's Avatar Spectrix
05-06-2006, 10:19 PM

You all are talking as if you know he's talking about his mother for sure. Did you ever stop to think that there are other things he might have meant by it? Think about what Tool talks about in all the albums..it's a spiritual type of guidance in a way. If you where in a band that has as many fans as Tool would you write most of your music about your mom....or would you make it aimed more towards the audience that's listening? If I was in his position I would probably write a song about my mom, but I wouldn't base my most awaited album of all time around it.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:19 PM   #63
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: "10000 days in the fire is long enough..."

You all are talking as if you know he's talking about his mother for sure. Did you ever stop to think that there are other things he might have meant by it? Think about what Tool talks about in all the albums..it's a spiritual type of guidance in a way. If you where in a band that has as many fans as Tool would you write most of your music about your mom....or would you make it aimed more towards the audience that's listening? If I was in his position I would probably write a song about my mom, but I wouldn't base my most awaited album of all time around it.