View Single Post
TC1437's Avatar TC1437
04-20-2006, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sine Nobilitas
I just thought this would be a nice show of support for the band. All you have to do is post in this thread and say "I will buy the album when it comes out" in so many words.

Just thought it would be nice to show we aren't a bunch of thieves, we are just that excited about the band's art.

I'm definately going to buy the album, maybe even 2 copies.

Im getting two..........one for me and one for my wife. A friend of hers at her job gave her a burned copy and she called me to ask what I thought and if I wanted to hear it. I told her she could but i will wait. Its been five years, I can wait a little while longer.....Cheers!
Old 04-20-2006, 04:59 PM   #343
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A show of support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sine Nobilitas
I just thought this would be a nice show of support for the band. All you have to do is post in this thread and say "I will buy the album when it comes out" in so many words.

Just thought it would be nice to show we aren't a bunch of thieves, we are just that excited about the band's art.

I'm definately going to buy the album, maybe even 2 copies.

Im getting two..........one for me and one for my wife. A friend of hers at her job gave her a burned copy and she called me to ask what I thought and if I wanted to hear it. I told her she could but i will wait. Its been five years, I can wait a little while longer.....Cheers!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote