View Single Post
njm's Avatar njm
04-06-2006, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep
They'll be doing shows in each of the four cities mentioned as warm ups before heading out on the full scale tour.
Anythinkg to back that up? The thought of tool doing a concert in a venue that holds less than 1000 people (ie. space, Sydney) gives me shivers and convulsions! I wouldn't want to expend those side effects unless I was pretty sure that would happen!

In truth though I have thought that may be the significance of that post. Looks like I will be sleeping in the streets of Sydney for a night soon...
Old 04-06-2006, 11:28 PM   #29
njm
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: What Happened to Kabir...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep
They'll be doing shows in each of the four cities mentioned as warm ups before heading out on the full scale tour.
Anythinkg to back that up? The thought of tool doing a concert in a venue that holds less than 1000 people (ie. space, Sydney) gives me shivers and convulsions! I wouldn't want to expend those side effects unless I was pretty sure that would happen!

In truth though I have thought that may be the significance of that post. Looks like I will be sleeping in the streets of Sydney for a night soon...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote