View Single Post
ThinkForYourself33
03-04-2014, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Hello and welcome, I can help with the first part.

The venue is tough to get into and there will be a line at least three (maybe four) blocks long.

The process is also made slower by Tool's insistence of an extreme search and pat down. Weather you agree or disagree with this process, there is NO DOUBT it makes getting into the shows considerably slower.

The venue holds 6K and has a good sized balcony besides the big GA floor. Folks will line up not only to get on the barricade, but also to grab front row on the balcony.

I would scope out the line at least two hours before doors. Hopefully it wont be raining. :)

See you there!
Thanks a lot for the reply and info.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:27 AM   #1344
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Hello and welcome, I can help with the first part.

The venue is tough to get into and there will be a line at least three (maybe four) blocks long.

The process is also made slower by Tool's insistence of an extreme search and pat down. Weather you agree or disagree with this process, there is NO DOUBT it makes getting into the shows considerably slower.

The venue holds 6K and has a good sized balcony besides the big GA floor. Folks will line up not only to get on the barricade, but also to grab front row on the balcony.

I would scope out the line at least two hours before doors. Hopefully it wont be raining. :)

See you there!
Thanks a lot for the reply and info.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote