View Single Post
ThinkForYourself33
03-03-2014, 09:10 PM

First post. Maybe a little ambitious. Two things. First I haven't been to a show since 2002 and am attending SF. Was wondering if anyone had a good ball park time to show up to the venue to get a good location on the floor. Second if anyone is attending VIP could you please ask Adam the following. Since the general song writing structure is the three members get together bang out songs and then turn the music over to MJK for lyrics. MJK has said in the past that he does not pre write lyrics that they are embedded in the music itself and he extracts them. The question being how well do the lyrics(i.e. their subject and meaning) coincide with the mood in which the music was written from the opinion of those that make the music?
Old 03-03-2014, 09:10 PM   #1340
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

First post. Maybe a little ambitious. Two things. First I haven't been to a show since 2002 and am attending SF. Was wondering if anyone had a good ball park time to show up to the venue to get a good location on the floor. Second if anyone is attending VIP could you please ask Adam the following. Since the general song writing structure is the three members get together bang out songs and then turn the music over to MJK for lyrics. MJK has said in the past that he does not pre write lyrics that they are embedded in the music itself and he extracts them. The question being how well do the lyrics(i.e. their subject and meaning) coincide with the mood in which the music was written from the opinion of those that make the music?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote