View Single Post
chiller's Avatar chiller
03-03-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millermt View Post
Hey chiller,

Kanaduh and I will be at the bar in the lobby at the entrance of the Axis Theater (Vegas) playing a high stakes game of will-the-hot-chick-show-in-time-or-won't-she. If I win, I hang out with the hot chick all afternoon and evening. If Kanaduh wins, he gets the VIP experience gratis. Feel free to join us for a drink prior to the designated VIP arrival time.
Thank you for the invite. That sounds like a very fun game! I would like to join you guys for sure. I have two friends from Canada that I met at the 2012 Vegas show that will be going VIP also. So I am sure I will be meeting them also and if you don't mind inviting them to meet us at that bar. My wife unfortunately can't make it to the Vegas show and that's the real reason I pulled the trigger and got the VIP ticket. That and also my Canadian friends decide to do VIP also. My Utah friends that are going to the show have regular "peasant" seats (haha jk) so they won't be meeting up with me till right before the show.

I would enjoy having a drink or two waiting for the awesome VIP experience. Can't wait for the soundcheck! The APC and Puscifer sound checks were so much fun! I also will be bring some cannabis edibles. If you would like me to bring you a couple please just PM me. I will most likely be bring more than enough for me and everybody else but it would be good to know if you would like some so I can always bring more.

Last edited by chiller; 03-03-2014 at 11:00 AM..
Old 03-03-2014, 10:59 AM   #1331
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 377
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by millermt View Post
Hey chiller,

Kanaduh and I will be at the bar in the lobby at the entrance of the Axis Theater (Vegas) playing a high stakes game of will-the-hot-chick-show-in-time-or-won't-she. If I win, I hang out with the hot chick all afternoon and evening. If Kanaduh wins, he gets the VIP experience gratis. Feel free to join us for a drink prior to the designated VIP arrival time.
Thank you for the invite. That sounds like a very fun game! I would like to join you guys for sure. I have two friends from Canada that I met at the 2012 Vegas show that will be going VIP also. So I am sure I will be meeting them also and if you don't mind inviting them to meet us at that bar. My wife unfortunately can't make it to the Vegas show and that's the real reason I pulled the trigger and got the VIP ticket. That and also my Canadian friends decide to do VIP also. My Utah friends that are going to the show have regular "peasant" seats (haha jk) so they won't be meeting up with me till right before the show.

I would enjoy having a drink or two waiting for the awesome VIP experience. Can't wait for the soundcheck! The APC and Puscifer sound checks were so much fun! I also will be bring some cannabis edibles. If you would like me to bring you a couple please just PM me. I will most likely be bring more than enough for me and everybody else but it would be good to know if you would like some so I can always bring more.

Last edited by chiller; 03-03-2014 at 11:00 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote