View Single Post
lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
06-16-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCP View Post
Yep i do think it's crap. As for their live performance, i agree with you. I think they are the best live band around. Back in 96' when i saw them it was a total mind-fuck, the most awesome show ever. But i also loved their shows in 2001 and 2002 on the Lateralus tours, i was buzzing for weeks after those shows. However, the band has only played one show in New Zealand since then and i'd be a hypocrite if i actually attended it so i stayed home :). The main reason i didnt go was for fear that i'd have to put up with young kids singing along to 'the pot' and a friend of mine assured me that's exactly what he had to put up with lol. shocking. But anyway, it is kinda stupid of me to be bitching about a three year old album that imo is worse than a coal chamber record, but i just felt like doing it anyway :) peace..
Ok, I respect your opinion. Well that sucks living in New Zealand, (not the place mang) but for not being able to see live Tool shows since they rarely go there. Yeah, young audiences can suck but I'm there for the band and the live show and the crowds at all of the 7 tool shows that I've been to here in the Chicago area (and surrounding states) since 1996 have been very upstanding.

peAce out y0.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:33 PM   #10
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Re: 10,000 days is great?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCP View Post
Yep i do think it's crap. As for their live performance, i agree with you. I think they are the best live band around. Back in 96' when i saw them it was a total mind-fuck, the most awesome show ever. But i also loved their shows in 2001 and 2002 on the Lateralus tours, i was buzzing for weeks after those shows. However, the band has only played one show in New Zealand since then and i'd be a hypocrite if i actually attended it so i stayed home :). The main reason i didnt go was for fear that i'd have to put up with young kids singing along to 'the pot' and a friend of mine assured me that's exactly what he had to put up with lol. shocking. But anyway, it is kinda stupid of me to be bitching about a three year old album that imo is worse than a coal chamber record, but i just felt like doing it anyway :) peace..
Ok, I respect your opinion. Well that sucks living in New Zealand, (not the place mang) but for not being able to see live Tool shows since they rarely go there. Yeah, young audiences can suck but I'm there for the band and the live show and the crowds at all of the 7 tool shows that I've been to here in the Chicago area (and surrounding states) since 1996 have been very upstanding.

peAce out y0.
OFFLINE |