View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 01:10 PM   #48
greetings from planet x

Bincount™: 1062
Re: 06.28&29.2010 - Denver, CO @ Red Rocks

i just wanted to let the masses know that there will be a representative from new york city at both of these shows!!!! (meaning, ME!!!)

VERY excited!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually JUST came back from denver a few days ago. 1st time there. i drove 6 hours into utah, where i spent the next 8 days hiking at arches, canyonlands, and capitol reef national parks!!!! unbelievable time.

and now ready to make a return to denver in june.

personally, i think its great because like, i've been to oh, maybe 7 or 8 tool shows here in the new york/new jersey area. and there have been lots of people who have been to all the shows that ive been to. i've been a part of that ny/nj energy, and now to see TOOL for the 1st time in a totally different part of the country with a totally different group of peoples/energies is very exciting, and i am very eager to feel the energy of the west coast tool fans!!!!!!!

EDIT: i will be attending the show SOLO, so if there's any kind of TDN "meetup" let me know so i can meet some of you cool motherfuckersssssss!

EDIT 2: i hear that there is "not a bad seat in the house" in regard to this beautiful venue. how true is that as you go higher up in rows?? i have heard that wind can be a factor higher up...any other factors??

Last edited by new millenium cyanide christ; 05-18-2010 at 02:04 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote