View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 01:27 AM   #48
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/03 - Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine000 View Post
True that. I was shoved the front at street scene and I was so close to Justin that I could see the veins in his hands popping. After the show I immediately checked off "be front row at Tool" from my list. You have solid points, I guess it is a win-win in general. But in IMHO I would rather be in a seat. I guess it all comes down to prefernce. But I hope it makes people at upcoming shows feel better about their so called "shitty" seats.

=) rock on

P.S. check out my link to a pic I took, should help alleviate any questions you had about the stage!
Agreed! I loved this show, and also shows where I was seated, so I can't say I'll want to see every show from now on from the pit or a seat. Both have their good and bad points, just like each show. You just gotta hope you get a good combination the evening you go and aren't surrounded by lame people. And thanks, that pic's pretty cool, I see now what the deal with the stage floor was. You got more pics from your king's mountain view and mega memory card to share with us SUCKERS on the floor?
OFFLINE |