View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:22 PM   #60
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

As far as everyone complaining about something, it doesn't mean the show wasn't still awesome. I posted earlier about some stuff but it doesn't make the show any less amazing. I am also in a trance and in another world during 10,000 Days and Lateralus.

To address someone's other question about if anyone had seen Third Eye or Reflection, I have not seen Third Eye but I have seen Reflection because they played it at all 4 shows I saw on the Lateralus tour. It was beautiful. I wanted to see Third Eye also though.

I wish they would change up the set list some too. At least one or 2 songs. Take out Schism and put in Opiate!!!

Oh, and I have seen Tool twice where they didn't have seats on the floor, they were on the Lateralus tour. I was on the floor and one of the times they opened with Cold and Ugly, it was sweet. I don't like to be on the floor if there are seats, there is no point, that's why I wasn't disappointed because I think I had close to perfect seats this time. I was on the left side if you are looking from the stage, the section closest to the stage without being completely on the side of it, and I could see everything perfectly, including the floor projections. And some of the lasers were really close to me, that looked cool.

Oh btw, dumbasses need to stop fighting on the message board, this is to post your opinion about the TOOL SHOW. Not to insult and bullshit about meeting up to fight.

Last edited by MalloryKnox; 09-26-2006 at 09:24 PM..
OFFLINE |