View Single Post
TOD
03-28-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
So, any more news on this?
...with twiddling thumbs, gritting teeth, sweat dripping from brow, constipated, and generally anxious and confused...."NO! There is no NEWS! They said it wouldn't take another five years, those lying bastards!". I wish I were more patient. I wish I was calm. I wish Tool didn't mean so much to me. I need to move on, but the anchor is stuck. The roots have grown too deep. We've bonded like a fan and a band have never before, and you're still wasting your time in Arizona when you could be in Cali recording the new album that's gonna feel like it did the first time. When I was tight and fresh and Tool was the only thing thing I let enter me, everything else is small in comparison, now. I can't get enough. I don't want it. I just need it.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:11 PM   #39
TOD
Banned.

Bincount™: 310
Re: Undisclosed Big Thing w/ TOOL happening Soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
So, any more news on this?
...with twiddling thumbs, gritting teeth, sweat dripping from brow, constipated, and generally anxious and confused...."NO! There is no NEWS! They said it wouldn't take another five years, those lying bastards!". I wish I were more patient. I wish I was calm. I wish Tool didn't mean so much to me. I need to move on, but the anchor is stuck. The roots have grown too deep. We've bonded like a fan and a band have never before, and you're still wasting your time in Arizona when you could be in Cali recording the new album that's gonna feel like it did the first time. When I was tight and fresh and Tool was the only thing thing I let enter me, everything else is small in comparison, now. I can't get enough. I don't want it. I just need it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote