View Single Post
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
02-26-2010, 02:30 PM

Yeah at this stage we can't really do anything but speculate and be cynical. I was being sarcastic in my above post. I think that by this point in time if a live DVD is ever released it will be almost impossible for it to be worth the wait.

I sound like a dick by saying that, but all i mean to say is that the longer we wait the higher expectations become. Its doubtful that the DVD would be anything more than live footage.

With perhaps a couple tabs of acid included.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:30 PM   #13
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104
Re: Undisclosed Big Thing w/ TOOL happening Soon!

Yeah at this stage we can't really do anything but speculate and be cynical. I was being sarcastic in my above post. I think that by this point in time if a live DVD is ever released it will be almost impossible for it to be worth the wait.

I sound like a dick by saying that, but all i mean to say is that the longer we wait the higher expectations become. Its doubtful that the DVD would be anything more than live footage.

With perhaps a couple tabs of acid included.