View Single Post
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
02-25-2010, 12:29 PM

I think thats the point I was trying to make. I don't care what benefits technology in the modern age can offer musicians these days, in order to produce a piece of artwork on a massive scale it takes the kind of focus which requires every band-member being there in person. That just hasn't been the case with Tool lately. Its sad because it seems as if thats just the way Tool make music nowadays.

Perhaps some old music will leak... that would be ideal. Maybe something from the Teleincision sessions?
Old 02-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #8
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104
Re: Undisclosed Big Thing w/ TOOL happening Soon!

I think thats the point I was trying to make. I don't care what benefits technology in the modern age can offer musicians these days, in order to produce a piece of artwork on a massive scale it takes the kind of focus which requires every band-member being there in person. That just hasn't been the case with Tool lately. Its sad because it seems as if thats just the way Tool make music nowadays.

Perhaps some old music will leak... that would be ideal. Maybe something from the Teleincision sessions?