View Single Post
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
02-25-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOD View Post
I think it is a Full Length Feature Film and will get to see it this Spring.
A full-length feature film! Yes I agree this is probably what we should expect.

If I had to guess, it will probably be around 110 minutes and will be a collaboration between Alex Grey, Adam Jones and Darren Aronofsky. From what I can guess the film will likely be a new genre, "experimental documentary", and feature interview and concert footage as well as some amazing special effects from Aronofsky. The film will feature long lost interviews with leading artists from the late 20th century as well as individuals such as Tim Leary and Terrance McKenna. We can expect the camera work to be entirely revolutionary: something along the lines of "A Waking Life" but taken a few steps forward.

The film will be scored entirely by Tool in collaboration with King Crimson with some production help from Brian Eno. Upon its release the DVD will come with a new double-disc Tool album as well as access to online downloadable content which includes long lost music from the Lateralus writing sessions. We should expect this to be released in a few weeks.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:29 AM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104
Re: Undisclosed Big Thing w/ TOOL happening Soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOD View Post
I think it is a Full Length Feature Film and will get to see it this Spring.
A full-length feature film! Yes I agree this is probably what we should expect.

If I had to guess, it will probably be around 110 minutes and will be a collaboration between Alex Grey, Adam Jones and Darren Aronofsky. From what I can guess the film will likely be a new genre, "experimental documentary", and feature interview and concert footage as well as some amazing special effects from Aronofsky. The film will feature long lost interviews with leading artists from the late 20th century as well as individuals such as Tim Leary and Terrance McKenna. We can expect the camera work to be entirely revolutionary: something along the lines of "A Waking Life" but taken a few steps forward.

The film will be scored entirely by Tool in collaboration with King Crimson with some production help from Brian Eno. Upon its release the DVD will come with a new double-disc Tool album as well as access to online downloadable content which includes long lost music from the Lateralus writing sessions. We should expect this to be released in a few weeks.