View Single Post
jbomb707
11-29-2007, 07:32 AM

Having seen Tool ten times now, you get used to setlists, certain aspects of the show, and the band in general. However, this band who i've loved religiously (OGT anyone?), ran hundreds of miles to, travelled thousands of miles to see live (literally this time!), NEVER LETS ME DOWN!!! I'm from Ohio, and I couldn't believe my luck of having a job interview in Casper three days after the show! The people/crowd were wonderful and friendly, and to be honest, I thought Maynard and the band showed some extra enthusiasm, compared to the last two times I've seen them. Anyway, rock on, "peace out". Thanks Tool, Cheers Casper.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:32 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 23 Casper, WY Casper Events Center

Having seen Tool ten times now, you get used to setlists, certain aspects of the show, and the band in general. However, this band who i've loved religiously (OGT anyone?), ran hundreds of miles to, travelled thousands of miles to see live (literally this time!), NEVER LETS ME DOWN!!! I'm from Ohio, and I couldn't believe my luck of having a job interview in Casper three days after the show! The people/crowd were wonderful and friendly, and to be honest, I thought Maynard and the band showed some extra enthusiasm, compared to the last two times I've seen them. Anyway, rock on, "peace out". Thanks Tool, Cheers Casper.
OFFLINE |