View Single Post
jpc
11-26-2007, 05:59 PM

Tool is one of the few "metal" bands I listen to. Have loved their stuff since Sober. This was my first Tool show. Amazing. These guys put on one hell of an audiovisual preformance. 46 and 2 was intense... my eyes got watery. Multi-dimensional lasers and Toolesque videos were fantasic. I was surprised to see the band taking a break while the drummer does his thing. I've only seen this from the Grateful Dead.

I woulda enjoyed a longer show with more older songs (10,000 days is my least favorite album), and an encore, but hey, it was great anyway.

I've just been reading the reviews from the next night's show in SLC and have a question for Casper fans. I thought the sound was exceptional, especially considering the volume. Did any of you folks have seats where the sound sucked, particularly the vocals?

Thanks for coming to Casper, guys. Can't wait to see ya's again.

Last edited by jpc; 11-26-2007 at 06:16 PM..
Old 11-26-2007, 05:59 PM   #7
jpc
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 23 Casper, WY Casper Events Center

Tool is one of the few "metal" bands I listen to. Have loved their stuff since Sober. This was my first Tool show. Amazing. These guys put on one hell of an audiovisual preformance. 46 and 2 was intense... my eyes got watery. Multi-dimensional lasers and Toolesque videos were fantasic. I was surprised to see the band taking a break while the drummer does his thing. I've only seen this from the Grateful Dead.

I woulda enjoyed a longer show with more older songs (10,000 days is my least favorite album), and an encore, but hey, it was great anyway.

I've just been reading the reviews from the next night's show in SLC and have a question for Casper fans. I thought the sound was exceptional, especially considering the volume. Did any of you folks have seats where the sound sucked, particularly the vocals?

Thanks for coming to Casper, guys. Can't wait to see ya's again.

Last edited by jpc; 11-26-2007 at 06:16 PM..
OFFLINE |