View Single Post
sickofitall985's Avatar sickofitall985
11-24-2007, 08:38 AM

This concert was absolutely amazing. As opposed to postings about other shows, you could hear maynard very clearly. Even trans am was pretty rockin, they put on a good show and definitely were a good opener for such an amazing band. The stage videos were sick as fuck. Especially the rings o fire around everyone.. fuckin sick. I have to say having jambi as an opening song is incredible. It was an eargasm to say the least. For casper the crowd was huge and from my knowledge i believe the event center was sold out for sure. I was impressed and i can say that concert capped my best concerts list.

Last edited by sickofitall985; 11-24-2007 at 08:41 AM..
Old 11-24-2007, 08:38 AM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 23 Casper, WY Casper Events Center

This concert was absolutely amazing. As opposed to postings about other shows, you could hear maynard very clearly. Even trans am was pretty rockin, they put on a good show and definitely were a good opener for such an amazing band. The stage videos were sick as fuck. Especially the rings o fire around everyone.. fuckin sick. I have to say having jambi as an opening song is incredible. It was an eargasm to say the least. For casper the crowd was huge and from my knowledge i believe the event center was sold out for sure. I was impressed and i can say that concert capped my best concerts list.

Last edited by sickofitall985; 11-24-2007 at 08:41 AM..
OFFLINE |