View Single Post
HookerWithPenis's Avatar HookerWithPenis
04-26-2006, 07:21 AM

if the unedited version still doesnt have a parental advisory label on it then wal marts will be unedited because they do not know that it is full of vulgarity unless the stock (unedited) cd has a parental advisory sticker. For example i go to fye and find say an Undertow cd it has the parental advisory on it and then i go to walmart undertow is edited there. Now i go to fye and find lateralus and it doesnt have a parental advisory on it so therfore its not edited at walmart. You get what im saying? those examples are simply that I dont expect any flame from them
Old 04-26-2006, 07:21 AM   #24

Bincount™: 0
Re: Midnight Sales - Listing

if the unedited version still doesnt have a parental advisory label on it then wal marts will be unedited because they do not know that it is full of vulgarity unless the stock (unedited) cd has a parental advisory sticker. For example i go to fye and find say an Undertow cd it has the parental advisory on it and then i go to walmart undertow is edited there. Now i go to fye and find lateralus and it doesnt have a parental advisory on it so therfore its not edited at walmart. You get what im saying? those examples are simply that I dont expect any flame from them
OFFLINE |