View Single Post
nrca
01-07-2012, 04:03 PM

We will just have to wait and see of it's true or not. I honestly thought the whole winter tour thing that was hinted was gonna be nothing, but then it happened. I noticed in the newsletter before the official announcement (November I think) when it is hinted where they would play "a date or two in LA " was said. I don't know if that will happen, but hearing the Coachella rumor going around, could be referring to that, since it will be the same festival two weekends in a row this year. Yet also blair mentions something about Australia, so who knows.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #188
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2012 General Tool Tour Discussion *NO SPOILERS*

We will just have to wait and see of it's true or not. I honestly thought the whole winter tour thing that was hinted was gonna be nothing, but then it happened. I noticed in the newsletter before the official announcement (November I think) when it is hinted where they would play "a date or two in LA " was said. I don't know if that will happen, but hearing the Coachella rumor going around, could be referring to that, since it will be the same festival two weekends in a row this year. Yet also blair mentions something about Australia, so who knows.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote