View Single Post
jwb's Avatar jwb
01-05-2012, 06:22 PM

Maybe I'm just old and cynical, but shows these days aren't shit to worry about. I recently went to a GA Lamb of God show with a friend of mine and his 13yo daughter and aside from some funny looks from security on our way in, there was nothing out of control.

Contrast that with when I was 22 and went to a FILTER (short bus tour) show and Richard Patrick got pissed off and started throwing water bottles at security (who said, fuck it and left). The place went absolutely crazy. I got the fuck out of the pit as quickly as possible. I swear it was mayhem in there.

Last edited by jwb; 01-05-2012 at 06:24 PM..
Old 01-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #164
jwb
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2012 General Tool Tour Discussion *NO SPOILERS*

Maybe I'm just old and cynical, but shows these days aren't shit to worry about. I recently went to a GA Lamb of God show with a friend of mine and his 13yo daughter and aside from some funny looks from security on our way in, there was nothing out of control.

Contrast that with when I was 22 and went to a FILTER (short bus tour) show and Richard Patrick got pissed off and started throwing water bottles at security (who said, fuck it and left). The place went absolutely crazy. I got the fuck out of the pit as quickly as possible. I swear it was mayhem in there.

Last edited by jwb; 01-05-2012 at 06:24 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote