View Single Post
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
11-26-2007, 08:10 PM

grain of salt, indeed. though, the endogenous dmt is there/possible. trip tonight, trip to tool. i think it was phish's lead whoever that said tool is some the most psychedelic tunes we've got in rock ...which i suppose got them the spot headlining bona? idk. either way, i mean ...they are alchemists, lachyrmists, taxedermists, occultists, truth-seeking, shamans ...etc. they're pumping their sound with EVERYTHING possible (ridiculous beats, polyrhymic, polyphonic, progmatic, 4.5bps, binaural beat, hemi-syncTM-esque, etc) ...trying to help us FALLLLLLL down, and down ...to reach below the EEG brainwave levels, from high alpha, to low beta (pot), and into theta (trippin') and perhaps even beyond. i think that's how it works. get that corpus callosum (sp?) thinger loosey-goosey and ..."rediscover communication" between your two hemispheres. find that divine TRIAD. find "your way home" ...to help us find US. alex grey's the net of (one) being comes to mind. wake up to wonderland, fall to it, let it take YOU (ego) away ...i guess what i'm saying is that tool is kinda like a guided meditation for me. i prepare for it (and other binaural audio guidance programs). it's a regular part of my daily routine now. body asleep, mind completely aware. love it.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:10 PM   #21
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: Sour Grapes Whispers

grain of salt, indeed. though, the endogenous dmt is there/possible. trip tonight, trip to tool. i think it was phish's lead whoever that said tool is some the most psychedelic tunes we've got in rock ...which i suppose got them the spot headlining bona? idk. either way, i mean ...they are alchemists, lachyrmists, taxedermists, occultists, truth-seeking, shamans ...etc. they're pumping their sound with EVERYTHING possible (ridiculous beats, polyrhymic, polyphonic, progmatic, 4.5bps, binaural beat, hemi-syncTM-esque, etc) ...trying to help us FALLLLLLL down, and down ...to reach below the EEG brainwave levels, from high alpha, to low beta (pot), and into theta (trippin') and perhaps even beyond. i think that's how it works. get that corpus callosum (sp?) thinger loosey-goosey and ..."rediscover communication" between your two hemispheres. find that divine TRIAD. find "your way home" ...to help us find US. alex grey's the net of (one) being comes to mind. wake up to wonderland, fall to it, let it take YOU (ego) away ...i guess what i'm saying is that tool is kinda like a guided meditation for me. i prepare for it (and other binaural audio guidance programs). it's a regular part of my daily routine now. body asleep, mind completely aware. love it.