View Single Post
Spiralysis's Avatar Spiralysis
11-25-2007, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post
guys, just listen to it. give it some time. mull it over. sink into it. melt away and then do that pining thing... it's easy, fun, takes minutes a day to get it developed. feel the rhythm/connected. the instructions are all there, just listen.
/my two cents
I know it may seem cool to be really enigmatic and mysterious just like the great MJK, but face it---YOU ARE NOT HIM!!---- I don't have any professional audio equipment nor do I have the time to just listen really hard for a couple of days. I listen hard everytime I listen to the song but I only make out bits and pieces. I am a law student so I don't really have the time to diagram this song. I was hoping someone had already put the puzzle together so that they could help me put my pieces together.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:29 AM   #7
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Sour Grapes Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post
guys, just listen to it. give it some time. mull it over. sink into it. melt away and then do that pining thing... it's easy, fun, takes minutes a day to get it developed. feel the rhythm/connected. the instructions are all there, just listen.
/my two cents
I know it may seem cool to be really enigmatic and mysterious just like the great MJK, but face it---YOU ARE NOT HIM!!---- I don't have any professional audio equipment nor do I have the time to just listen really hard for a couple of days. I listen hard everytime I listen to the song but I only make out bits and pieces. I am a law student so I don't really have the time to diagram this song. I was hoping someone had already put the puzzle together so that they could help me put my pieces together.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote