View Single Post
Rockwool_inhaler
05-24-2015, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus. View Post
LOL I don't think so. My step father is a Mason and I know that he wouldn't want anything to do with Satan.
From what I know, as in any situation, in freemasonry you go places based on who you are.
I believe that people who own banks for example, experience a whole different stage of freemasonry than civilians with common jobs.
Therefore a christian would have a much milder masonic experience than a satanist, considering all the rituals and symbols they are exposed to.And don't tell me that there are not satanic rituals going on; even in lower degrees.
If not, why the skulls and the dark rooms, and the pentagrams?
Old 05-24-2015, 09:48 AM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Rosetta Stoned breakdown/emulating heartbeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus. View Post
LOL I don't think so. My step father is a Mason and I know that he wouldn't want anything to do with Satan.
From what I know, as in any situation, in freemasonry you go places based on who you are.
I believe that people who own banks for example, experience a whole different stage of freemasonry than civilians with common jobs.
Therefore a christian would have a much milder masonic experience than a satanist, considering all the rituals and symbols they are exposed to.And don't tell me that there are not satanic rituals going on; even in lower degrees.
If not, why the skulls and the dark rooms, and the pentagrams?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote