View Single Post
Rockwool_inhaler
04-29-2015, 07:53 AM

Alrighty then, I'm guessing that my question is rather an philosophical than a musical aproach to the song..
Has to any of here occured that rosetta stoned tries to mimic heartbeat sequences?
If you listen to the drums/bass breakdown in the middle of the song, the bass drum is literally heart-sounding.
I don't really know how to interpret this nor I'm going somewhere specific with this, it is just an observation I thought I'd share.
Any thoughts that could broaden the field of understanding around this thought are much welcome and appreciated.
Thanks for your time everybody!!
Old 04-29-2015, 07:53 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Rosetta Stoned breakdown/emulating heartbeat.

Alrighty then, I'm guessing that my question is rather an philosophical than a musical aproach to the song..
Has to any of here occured that rosetta stoned tries to mimic heartbeat sequences?
If you listen to the drums/bass breakdown in the middle of the song, the bass drum is literally heart-sounding.
I don't really know how to interpret this nor I'm going somewhere specific with this, it is just an observation I thought I'd share.
Any thoughts that could broaden the field of understanding around this thought are much welcome and appreciated.
Thanks for your time everybody!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote