View Single Post
Akasha's Avatar Akasha
02-12-2007, 04:33 AM

LOL. I hate these official "This Artist is better than that artist because people like the sound of it better". These things are usually decided by THE MASSES not musicians, so theres no surprise that wolfmother won, theyre more POPular, but that doesnt make them better musicians or artists. Thats why tool hates these things, because they really do mean nothing to real artists. I mean, theres a selection of what 5 or 6 albums released that year! Out of how many hundreds of "hard-rock" albums released that year, of which i guaruntee at least a few hundred would be better pieces of ART than wolfmother, yet they didnt even make it to the selection, lol. These really are pointless "awards", well to me anyway, id i can only ASSUME that tool would look at it the same way, being the type of artists they are.

Last edited by Akasha; 02-12-2007 at 04:36 AM..
Old 02-12-2007, 04:33 AM   #157
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 29
Re: Tool won the Grammy..

LOL. I hate these official "This Artist is better than that artist because people like the sound of it better". These things are usually decided by THE MASSES not musicians, so theres no surprise that wolfmother won, theyre more POPular, but that doesnt make them better musicians or artists. Thats why tool hates these things, because they really do mean nothing to real artists. I mean, theres a selection of what 5 or 6 albums released that year! Out of how many hundreds of "hard-rock" albums released that year, of which i guaruntee at least a few hundred would be better pieces of ART than wolfmother, yet they didnt even make it to the selection, lol. These really are pointless "awards", well to me anyway, id i can only ASSUME that tool would look at it the same way, being the type of artists they are.

Last edited by Akasha; 02-12-2007 at 04:36 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote