View Single Post
Old 11-30-2002, 09:34 PM   #6
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by aeonblue
It's a difficult question, but my long-time favorite is OverSoul. It has been a big influence on one of my own artworks, I've used the same colors for my work. Then I also like Cosmic Christ and Holy Fire, probably for the colors. And OverSoul and Cosmic Christ have the same idea, the grids & stuff. Alex Grey is definitely my favorite artist, and his art & Tool's music together are my biggest influence on my own artwork & poetry.
aeonblue, do you have any artwork of poetry online that i can view? i would like to see your material, as well as anyone elses that is up for viewing.
alex greys art work in general is AMAZING. definatly a big influence on me. as i look at all of his paintings, i can feel the energy and emotion flowing through me. with every one of his paintings i look at, i have an emotional experience. he has definatly fulfilled an artists job. The Nature of Mind is one of my favorites. it challenges me to understand and experience what the "Wanderer from the West" experiences. i also like The Soul Finds Its Way, and Tantra. i also find Alex and Allyson's relationship inspiring