View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 09:54 AM   #13
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: good song, my thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllforUnity
HA...l'll tell you about hopes and dreams...

Without hopes you can have dreams...things that you know will never happen but for some odd reason you usually think them anyways, and after that...you will have pain, the painful realization of life itself, knowing nothing is perfect and wondering how in fact you could have thought of the dream, or hope, in the first place...then comes forgotten...when everything between you and that one, special person is forgotten, someone will become mad, or upset for some reason, and they will part, and then...they will die with a memory of each other in the back of their minds to faint to even stir up emotion...that’s just the inevitable of life, yours, and mine, and everyone else’s...life itself is pain, we cant help that, we just HOPE and DREAM, that the pain will go away...we wish the pain could go away
If we didn't have that hope though, we would've killed ourselves by now though.
"When all of your wishes are granted, all of your dreams, will be destroyed." -Marilyn Manson
I know what you mean, trust me. But hope can sometimes lead us to great things. And if they don't, what have you lost, certainly not your life.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote