View Single Post
veikley's Avatar veikley
01-25-2012, 11:26 AM

Intronaut was fucking sweet...go see them for sure if your going to the next couple of shows. I liked how the whole GA was seated and the guys working down low looked like ushers in a theater. Carney lookin mofos were selling shirts right up until Tool came on with Hooker with a Penis....classic setup...very funny Maynard (fuck you buddy). I sat in 107 and I didn't have issues with sound. It wasn't the best sounding show I've been to but it definitely wasn't the worst. I personally don't really care how clearly I can hear Maynard because he sings/screams like an old man anyway....I mean no attempt at a crazy "RIGHHHT" scream in Stinkfist? Weak. Plus he fucked up a couple of times...he was the weakest link last night. It's probably why he didn't acknowledge the crowd at the end of the show with the rest of the band. I like the new visuals they have this time around. Pushit was freakin sweet. Intension/46&2 was eye candy. When Danny hit the gong in Lateralus it pierced my ears...very cool. Overall I thought the show kicked ass. Adam, Justin, and Danny were kick ass as usual. Being a Michigan fan I really liked Danny's Michigan - 0 Jersey. Hopefully the Blair post is correct and a new album will pop up in May so they tour later this year.

Last edited by veikley; 01-25-2012 at 11:30 AM..
Old 01-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #14
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.2012 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Centre

Intronaut was fucking sweet...go see them for sure if your going to the next couple of shows. I liked how the whole GA was seated and the guys working down low looked like ushers in a theater. Carney lookin mofos were selling shirts right up until Tool came on with Hooker with a Penis....classic setup...very funny Maynard (fuck you buddy). I sat in 107 and I didn't have issues with sound. It wasn't the best sounding show I've been to but it definitely wasn't the worst. I personally don't really care how clearly I can hear Maynard because he sings/screams like an old man anyway....I mean no attempt at a crazy "RIGHHHT" scream in Stinkfist? Weak. Plus he fucked up a couple of times...he was the weakest link last night. It's probably why he didn't acknowledge the crowd at the end of the show with the rest of the band. I like the new visuals they have this time around. Pushit was freakin sweet. Intension/46&2 was eye candy. When Danny hit the gong in Lateralus it pierced my ears...very cool. Overall I thought the show kicked ass. Adam, Justin, and Danny were kick ass as usual. Being a Michigan fan I really liked Danny's Michigan - 0 Jersey. Hopefully the Blair post is correct and a new album will pop up in May so they tour later this year.

Last edited by veikley; 01-25-2012 at 11:30 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote