Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Wings for Marie
10000 days
Encore:
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenima

The show awesome , Maynard sounded great for getting over his illness, he hit every note and scream perfect.. Amazing how the stage floor was one huge video screen. A work of art. They kick my ass everytime. Been seeing them since 92' and they are the best live band ever. 10000 days part 1+2 was incredible. A pleasure as always cant wait til' Cleveland. Oh and Maynard was acting like a dog during Lost keys and lifted his leg to the keyboard.

Remeber people, live isnt perfect they have only one chance to make it right unlike the studio. But think about it, they all played their asses off to the best of their capabilities which is better than most could ever do. So when I say perfect its perfect for me its all based on personal perception. You must realize Maynard was still fight a illness and he sounded great for that, imagine if he wasnt ill what he would sound like. For those who didnt enjoy it , I would you probably are incapable of doing so. I have seen lots of live music of all kinds, they beat them all.

Last edited by usefulidiot72; 09-22-2006 at 12:51 PM..
OFFLINE |