View Single Post
kanaduh
12-12-2015, 12:40 AM

kanaduh is drunk so please forgive me for bringing the subject back to "that other side project".

but jesus tapdancing christ - Agostina is such an absolutely beautiful song. if you are one of those people still against everything puscifer - check your ego at the door and for the love of god listen to this tune from the new album.

"welling waves of tears in recognition of what patience will provide.
when radiating celestial bodies fatefully collide"

it's a song about his newly born daughter. i know it's not TOOL, and i respect that everyone has their own opinion...but how on earth so many tool fans are so anti-puscifer... is just mind boggling at this point.
Old 12-12-2015, 12:40 AM   #3267
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45
Re: General Tool Discussion

kanaduh is drunk so please forgive me for bringing the subject back to "that other side project".

but jesus tapdancing christ - Agostina is such an absolutely beautiful song. if you are one of those people still against everything puscifer - check your ego at the door and for the love of god listen to this tune from the new album.

"welling waves of tears in recognition of what patience will provide.
when radiating celestial bodies fatefully collide"

it's a song about his newly born daughter. i know it's not TOOL, and i respect that everyone has their own opinion...but how on earth so many tool fans are so anti-puscifer... is just mind boggling at this point.