View Single Post
mwest24
12-11-2015, 04:00 PM

I saw a trick mentioned in this very thread and it worked for 2 different pairs for me for the SD Sunday show(once around 10:07 and again around 10:13). I don't know if it will work for you, but if there is a chance, it is worth sharing:

I was using iphone. If it says no tickets, don't just click search again but close all the way out of the app (double click, swipe the app up), then re-enter the app and start again. I was also searching on my computer at the same time and longer, no luck ever on there. It seems based on posts on here people are having much better luck on mobile and I would definitely agree. Mobile did not come up exactly at 10:00, but did a minute or so later. The bottom line is if you swing and miss at 10:00:20 and you think they already sold out, keep swinging.

Good luck
Old 12-11-2015, 04:00 PM   #3262
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

I saw a trick mentioned in this very thread and it worked for 2 different pairs for me for the SD Sunday show(once around 10:07 and again around 10:13). I don't know if it will work for you, but if there is a chance, it is worth sharing:

I was using iphone. If it says no tickets, don't just click search again but close all the way out of the app (double click, swipe the app up), then re-enter the app and start again. I was also searching on my computer at the same time and longer, no luck ever on there. It seems based on posts on here people are having much better luck on mobile and I would definitely agree. Mobile did not come up exactly at 10:00, but did a minute or so later. The bottom line is if you swing and miss at 10:00:20 and you think they already sold out, keep swinging.

Good luck
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote