View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
12-10-2015, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Hey Sonny Boy ,you gonna be in town next weekend? Ill be in Hollywood for Star Wars opening at the Chinese, if you are around , maybe we can cross paths for a brew.
Ah! Sorry but I am travelling for work overseas through Sunday. Dammit. Ya that would have been fun. But I'll see you soon enough in SD for Tool and Sabbath in LA.

Just got back from Puscifer. That was... one of the most eclectic shows I have seen in some time. Need to chew over what happened. Much different than the last few times I saw them. Got to say hi to Danny Carey and junior (hi again junior!). Great night.

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 12-10-2015 at 11:47 PM..
Old 12-10-2015, 11:46 PM   #3241
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Hey Sonny Boy ,you gonna be in town next weekend? Ill be in Hollywood for Star Wars opening at the Chinese, if you are around , maybe we can cross paths for a brew.
Ah! Sorry but I am travelling for work overseas through Sunday. Dammit. Ya that would have been fun. But I'll see you soon enough in SD for Tool and Sabbath in LA.

Just got back from Puscifer. That was... one of the most eclectic shows I have seen in some time. Need to chew over what happened. Much different than the last few times I saw them. Got to say hi to Danny Carey and junior (hi again junior!). Great night.

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 12-10-2015 at 11:47 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote