View Single Post
Whodini's Avatar Whodini
02-22-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
You say that like it's some kind of insult. I have no problems being a fanboi, and while you're sulking at home lamenting a lack of new album, I'll be out enjoying myself.
I was a huge fan, back in TOOL's epic days between Undertow and Lateralus. Danny Carey is still, even without a new album, worth the price of a TOOL ticket just to watch him play. He's one of the very best to ever pick up some polyrythmic wood..and yes ive seen TOOL 4 times over this elongated tour with 10,000 days

Maynard is no longer interested in writing lyrics for TOOL...not only that, he's no longer interested in even making an album with them. Thats whats dissapointing. We have talented musicians who are held back because of the singer. Why does Maynard think he made this band? It wasnt him...it was the other guys who created this beautiful monstrosity. Maynard needs to realize who baked his bread
Old 02-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #872
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 18
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
You say that like it's some kind of insult. I have no problems being a fanboi, and while you're sulking at home lamenting a lack of new album, I'll be out enjoying myself.
I was a huge fan, back in TOOL's epic days between Undertow and Lateralus. Danny Carey is still, even without a new album, worth the price of a TOOL ticket just to watch him play. He's one of the very best to ever pick up some polyrythmic wood..and yes ive seen TOOL 4 times over this elongated tour with 10,000 days

Maynard is no longer interested in writing lyrics for TOOL...not only that, he's no longer interested in even making an album with them. Thats whats dissapointing. We have talented musicians who are held back because of the singer. Why does Maynard think he made this band? It wasnt him...it was the other guys who created this beautiful monstrosity. Maynard needs to realize who baked his bread
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote